Personal data will be collected and processed by Action it Theatre Company for the following reasons:
- FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO THE USER.
- FOR SENDING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND INVOICES AND FOR COLLECTING PAYMENTS FROM THE USER.
- FOR SENDING NEWSLETTERS AND GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS WHICH YOU HAVE REQUESTED
- FOR GENERAL COMMUNICATION
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Personal details: Name; date of birth; gender; job title; profession.
- Contact Information: Addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information: postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Financial information: Credit / debit card details
- COSAchool details: Name, address, type, year, class.
- Emergency and medical details: Emergency contact next of kin details, Medical information including doctors contact details; (it is the users’ responsibility to ensure that permission is granted to supply these details.)
- Authorisation / permission requests
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you.
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
Action it theatre company Ltd will collect your Data in several ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail, social media or through any other means.
- when you register with us to join or receive our products/services.
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them.)
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel.
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise.
- when you choose to receive marketing communications from us.
- when you use our services.
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a product/service, and we are marketing related products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we must obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we will provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent,
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
Action it theatre will never share your details with third parties without your prior consent.
Action it theatre may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees – to help supply the service/product you require
- Our teaching staff will be given only the information that they may require in cases of emergency.
- Tax agents and/or professional advisors such as accountants.
KEEPING DATA SECURE
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if we remove your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You may contact Action it theatre company Ltd by email at email@example.com.