It's time for curtain up.... we're coming to your school!
Due to the covid pandemic, it is looking unlikely that we will be able to travel and perform in schools this year. However; in order to continue supporting pupils in their English language development, we are offering schools the opportunity to continue having our shows and workshops virtually. Should the situation change in the meantime, and we feel that it is safe for everyone involved to continue our shows in person, we will update the opportunities we can offer here.
Aladdin January - March 2021
This year we will be offering our production of Aladdin via an online platform to schools throughout Italy.
Our team here in the UK, have been touring high quality shows to primary and secondary schools, plus community venues and small-scale theatres for many years.
We pride ourselves on supplying top quality EFL/ESL services at affordable prices for everyone.
We have a strong positive reputation for creating professional productions and have a great deal of experience in performing and directing EFL shows in Italy
Our show will support your students in exploring the English language through our magical tale of Aladdin.
This interactive production is filled with singing, dancing, comedy and magic to guarantee the engagement and enjoyment of the spectators.
So what are you waiting for?
BOOK NOW – places are limited!
The best way to engage children is through a fun and interesting story that allows the audience to interact and get involved from start to finish.
ABOUT OUR SHOW
- Our production will be professionally filmed and streamed directly to your school.
- The story of Aladdin will be brought to life by our team of actors, allowing you to experience the magnificent world of theatre, in a COVID safe environment.
- The show contains interchangeable scenery, bold costumes, lights, music and special effects.
- Our show lasts 45 minutes and is full of action, comedy, magic, and songs to sing along to.
- Due to our English language teaching experience, we can guarantee that the shows will be 100% English, with correct grammatical terms, using tenses suitable for your year groups (first – fifth grade).
- The scripts will be written in house by a mother tongue English speaker, who is also a fully qualified teacher, and understands both the requirements of teachers and EFL students.
Following the show, your students can partake in a 30 minute workshop to consolidate their learning, which will be based on the show that they have just watched.
The workshop will be offered in 2 ways:
1) As a pre-recorded workhop for teachers to use with their students in their own time
2) As a live and interactive session with one of the actors, delivered through an online platform after the performance. Choosing this live and interactive workshop will allow your students to practice their English and ask questions directly to the actor leading the workshop. Students may also act out scenes, sing songs and play games based on the show.
All of our staff are DBS checked to ensure their suitability in working with young children.
WHAT WILL YOU RECIEIVE
- A 45 minute professionally filmed performance in English.
- A 30 minute workshop
- A teachers pack containing lesson plans, activities, worksheets, scenes and songs from the show for you to work on before and after the performance.
- 5 FREE places for every 100 participants.
This is truly a wonderful experience that will have your students wanting to learn more! For more information, please contact our bookings team by e-mail or phone or simply fill out the contact form below.